CMG Fire and Safety Services is a Western Australian owned and managed company, fully committed to providing Emergency Management Assistance, Evacuation Plans, Fire Safety Training Courses, Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments and OH&S services to industry, health, aged care, education, resource and public sectors.
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CCI) we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Conduct that ensures customers receive our best attention at all times.
CMG Fire and Safety Services provide:
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments.
- Development of Emergency Policies and Procedures.
- Fire Extinguisher Training.
- Fire Marshall / Warden Training.
- Fire Evacuation Training.
- Emergency Evacuation Plans.
- Fire Safety Compliance Audits.
- OH&S Workplace Inspections.
- OH&S Training Services i.e. Manual Handling Training.
- OH&S Consultancy.
- Accident / Incident Investigations.
- Completion of JSA’s.
- Development of OS&H Policies and Procedures.
- Chemical Management and Assessments.
- OH&S Compliance Audits.
- Worker’s Compensation Assistance.
All our nationally accredited fire safety training courses are in partnership with a registered RTO No.40599.
Should you wish to discuss any of these elements in more details please contact: