Emergency Evacuation Training
Our Emergency Evacuation Training is aimed at fulfilling the legal obligation that controller(s) of the workplace have to conduct at least one Emergency Response Exercise in the form of an evacuation of the workplace at least once a year.
This is a requirement of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 1996.
At CMG Fire & Safety Services, we ensure your evacuation is performed with minimal impact to your business, and compliant with AS3745:2010.
Our Fire Evacuation Training includes:
- Evacuation scenarios tailored to your workplace
- The use of props to ensure a ‘real-life’ type simulation
- Compliance with Australian Standard 3745:2010
- Managing Mobility Impaired Occupants i.e. Healthcare and Aged Care Facilities
- A full briefing and debriefing
- A full written report of the evacuation
The duration of the exercise depends on the size of your site, but generally takes about 1.5 hours, including the briefing and de-briefing.
If you wish to know more about Emergency Evacuation Training, please fill in the following form and one of our team will endeavour to reply in the next 24 hours.
Alternatively, call any our office to talk to someone today!